Teaching Children with Learning Difficulties
This course is useful for students who want to create a difference for a child who has a learning difficulty. Also, professionals interested in bridging the gap between learning difficulties and learning can benefit from this course.
Teaching in itself is difficult and challenging that is why teaching is both a passion and a vocation. It poses a higher level of difficulty when the student has learning disabilities. It is then necessary to gain knowledge about the causes of learning disabilities and how to diagnose them. Get to know the challenges the student and the family faces because of learning disabilities. Eventually develop communication skills and language to help bridge the gap between the disability and learning. Make a difference.
Using interactive tools, this course aims to equip learners with the fundamentals of clinical weight loss study. At the end of this course, learners will:
- Unit 1 - Causes of Learning Disabilities and How to Diagnose Them
- Unit 2 - Special Challenges Encountered by Children with Learning Disabilities
- Unit 3 - Challenges Of Learning Disabilities To The Family
- Unit 4 - Insight into Other Challenges Faced by Children with Learning Difficulties
- Unit 5 - Information Sharing for Children with Learning Disabilities at the Different Levels
- Unit 6 - How The Environment Impacts On The Learning Pace For Children With Learning Disabilities.
- Unit 7 - Communication Skills and Language
- Unit 8 - Confrontational and Marginal Communication as an Alternative for Children with Learning Disabilities
- Unit 9 - Creating Aformal Course Work With Learning Difficulties
- Unit 10 - Learning Through Senses: Intellect Learning
- Unit 11 - Simplifying Tasks for Children with Learning Difficulties
- Unit 12 - How Children with Learning Difficulties Interact with ICT
- Unit 13 - Assessing Children with Learning Difficulties
- Unit 14 - Tips to Successfully Teach Children with Learning Disabilities