International Corporate Finance
International Corporate Finance is the application of modern financial theories in the global financial world. In order for companies to reach a global market, companies need to put themselves in the international market. This involves companies taking a huge risk which would require financial management based on the global financial trends.
At the end of this course, students shall be able to (1) be familiar with the Corporate Finance (2) Understand financial decisions with consideration to the local and the global perspective; and (3) clearly establish how strategies can affect a corporation in terms of risks and profits.
- Unit 1 - Introduction to Corporate Finance
- Unit 2 - Understanding Corporate Statements and Cash flows
- Unit 3 - Present and Future Value
- Unit 4 - Interest Rate Conversion
- Unit 5 - Valuation
- Unit 6 - Risk and returns