Strategic Management For Hospitality And Tourism
Strategic management for hospitality and tourism combines tried-and-tested management strategies, with effective marketing techniques, decision-making skills, and human resource management in the context of the hospitality and tourism industry. All of these will be learned together with the emerging issues affecting the industry today.
In this interesting and helpful course, students will learn to better manage business processes involved in the hospitality and tourism industry, ensuring an increase in exposure and profit and an improvement in operations.
- Unit 1 - Introduction to Strategic management
- Unit 2 - Formation of Strategy
- Unit 3 - Implementing Strategy
- Unit 4 - Different types of Strategy
- Unit 5 - Strategy context