Business Relationship Management
This course is useful for students wants to be a middle man to ensure a satisfying transaction. Also, professionals interested in continuing their education can benefit from this course.
Business wants to ensure that their relationship with their customer will remain pleasant for a very long period of time. Business values customer loyalty and give a great deal of time in analyzing and lowering customer churn. It is the job of a business relationship manager to maintain the communication and connection between the business and its customers by continually communicating and marketing the value of the product. It is one to be able to get the customer to try the product and another to keep them from buying it.
Using interactive tools, this course aims to equip learners with the fundamentals of business relationship management. At the end of this course, learners will:
- Unit 1 – Business Relationship Manager and his Role in Business Growth
- Unit 2 – Business Relationship Manager Versus Relationship Management and IT Governance
- Unit 3 – Main Goals Of A Business Relationship Manager And The Potential Conflict
- Unit 4 – Merging Customer’s Interest and the Relationship Manager
- Unit 5 – How To Become A BRM Professional
- Unit 6 – Understanding BRM Better Through Case Study